Email Us
Catholic weddings
Anglican blessings
Other religions
Civil weddings
Exchange of vows
Renewal of vows

Anglican blessings

Only catholic and civil weddings are accepted as valid under Spanish Law, and are recognized as such in the rest of Europe and USA.

The Anglican Church has no power to marry couples in Spain, but it can perform blessings after a civil marriage. For a blessing to take place, resident couples need to contact their local priest to fill out the relevant paperwork and discuss the ceremony. Non-resident couples need to make a similar application to their local priest in their country of residence. Three months notice is required for such a ceremony to take place.
web design london