What is the booking process?
- Fill in the contact form with your requirements and contact details
- You will be contacted by us to confirm that we have your contact details correct and understood your requirements as stated and the services that you require.
- We prepare a cost estimate for you and check availability in the case of specific dates.
- If you accept our proposal, you send a deposit together with a signed copy of the contract, and then the reservations will be made.
- From this point onwards you will be allocated a personal wedding co-ordinator, who will work with you to make sure your day is perfect. Your wedding co-ordinator will plan the day, send you the appropriate information so you can make the necessary decisions e.g. flowers, table lay outs, music, etc. You will be in touch by e-mail and telephone, until you travel to Spain, when you will meet your wedding co-ordinator a few days prior to the wedding. The wedding co-ordinator may also be in attendance at the wedding depending on the type of services you have contracted.